- $50 Assessment Fee (for diagnosing an ailing computer at my location)
- $100/hour for Mac service and repairs
- $100/hour for on-site residential, one-on-one and corporate training (minimum 1 hour charge)
Dan resides in Parksville and the bulk of his clients range from Duncan to Comox to Port Alberni covering all points in between. He loves Vancouver Island and is willing to travel as far as Victoria, Port Hardy and Tofino to help his clients.
- Parksville / Qualicum / Nanoose Bay - no charge
- Nanaimo / Lantzville - $30
- Courtnenay / Comox - $60
- Campbell River - $90
- Port Alberni - $50
- Duncan - $60
- Victoria - $200
- Tofino - $150
Yes. Dan is the President of the local Mac Users Group and speaks regularly at their meetings and therefore is totally comfortable speaking in front of large groups. However, many new users would benefit from smaller, more concentrated training sessions with 3 or 4 of their best Apple friends.